Creative Article Writing Service


 NLP Optimized SEO Content That Rank

 Articles That Engage Your Readers 

 By Native English Speaking Writers 


Get our Articles Crafted to Engage Humans and Dominate Search Engines!

– Ghost Town syndrome due to bad writing.
– Poor Search Engine Rankings due to Low-quality articles.
– Low Traffic due to Low SERP ranking.
– AdSense Disapproval for low-quality Content.
– Negative Brand Perception.
– High Bounce Rates due to Uninspiring content.


RANKWRITERS 70/30: Creative SEO Article Writing Services for Money Sites

Our 70/30 Approach

We employ the 70/30 approach, wherein 70% of the content is strategically optimized for search engines, ensuring it’s favored by search engines, thus achieving higher rankings in SERPs. This, in turn, helps attract human searchers who see and click on it. The remaining 30% of the content is dedicated to captivating your audience, appealing to their emotions, and providing valuable information that keeps them fascinated and engaged from start to finish.

Features of Our 70/30 Article Writing Service

  • Keyword Research Using Premium Tools
  • Maintaining Search Intent
  • Native English Speakers
  • Yoast SEO Optimized
  • Engaging Articles
  • Content that Ranks and Converts
  • Search Engine Friendly Content
  • 100% US-based College Graduate Writers
  • Featured Images
  • Country Targeting
  • Plagiarism-Free
  • No Spun Content
  • Revisions
  • AdSense Friendly
  • CPC Targeting
  • PAA/FAQ Integration
  • Auto WP Import
  • Well-Formatted with H1 to H4 Headings, Bullet Points, Bold Text, etc.
  • Interlinking of Articles

Types of Articles

  • SEO Blog Content
  • Product Reviews
  • Website Filler Content
  • Cornerstone Content
  • Listicles
  • Rewriting Old Content to Rank Higher

Types of Websites

  • Topical Authority Site
  • AdSense Site
  • Affiliate Site
  • Review and Comparison Site
  • eCommerce Site
  • Top 5/10 Articles
  • Website Content


100 SEO AI content $32
100 SEO AI content + WP Posting $36
100 Human-edited SEO AI content $42
100 Human-edited SEO AI content + WP Posting $46
1 Premium Human-written SEO Content (700-1,000 words) $6.3
1 Premium Human-written SEO Content + WP Posting (700-1,000 words) $7
1 Premium Human-written SEO Content + WP Posting + Drip-Feed (700-1,000 words) $8.5

Turn Around Time​

1000 to 9,000 words of article = 2-6 days
10,000 and above = 7-10 days
AI Written Articles = 4-8 days

What We Need To Commence After Purchase

  • Your Niche
  • Seed Keywords
  • Target Country (if any)
  • WP Admin Access (For WordPress Posting)


  1. How to place an order?
    To place an order, follow these steps:
    a. Click here to visit our sales page.
    b. Select the package you desire.
    c. Proceed to the payment process.
  2. What is your minimum order requirement?
    For premium content, the minimum order requirement is a 3,000-word article.
  3. Which payment methods do you accept?
    We accept payments through Credit cards, Crypto (BTC), and Skrill.
  4. Do you use content-generating software for your premium articles?
    No, all our premium content is exclusively written by professional native English-speaking writers. However, our AI articles are generated by premium AI article writers.
  5. Which niches do you cover in your writing?
    We cover a wide range of niches, including weight loss, animals, finance, business, and virtually any legal topic. However, we cover football betting.
  6. Can I cancel my order?
    Unfortunately, once an order has been submitted, our writers may have already commenced work on the article. Therefore, cancellation is not possible.
  7. How will I receive my order?
    We will deliver your order via email or directly post it on your WP site.
  8. What is the quality of your content?
    Rest assured, our content meets the highest quality standards and is suitable for your money site.
  9. Do you offer discounts for bulk orders?
    Yes, we provide discounts for bulk orders of 45 premium articles and above, while ensuring the delivery of bulk orders without compromising on quality.
  10. How do you ensure the originality of your articles?
    We employ Copyscape premium checker to verify the uniqueness of our articles and Grammarly to ensure they are free from spelling or grammar errors.
  11. Can I request revisions for my article?
    Certainly! We offer 2 minor revisions for our Premium articles. Please contact us to request revisions.
  12. What is your refund policy?
    Please note that we do not offer refunds for completed work. However, if we fail to address any issues within the specified timeframe, we offer a 100% refund.

CLICK HERE to Experience the power of RankWriters’ 70/30 Creative SEO Content NOW
Register New Account
Reset Password
Shopping cart