I hope you enjoy reading this blog post.
If you want my team to just do your marketing for you, click here.
Choosing the perfect niche for your new blog can be quite a challenge, especially if your ultimate goal is to generate revenue. In order to assist you in finding the right direction, let’s delve into the most profitable blog niches for the year 2024. Additionally, I’ll provide you with some valuable tips on how to select a niche that suits your blog.
What is a Blog Niche?
Choosing a Blogging Niche
Numerous misconceptions surround the world of blogging, such as the notion that you can effortlessly make money by solely pursuing your passion or by simply creating content without any strategic planning. However, it’s important to understand that these outdated approaches no longer yield significant results in 2024.
The blogging landscape has evolved into a highly competitive realm, requiring bloggers to select a niche that has the potential to generate profits. Selecting the wrong niche is a common mistake that new bloggers often make, and we want to ensure that you avoid this pitfall.
YMYL, E-E-A-T, and Their Importance When Choosing a Niche
Google’s ranking algorithms include guidelines for quality content, and certain niches fall under the category of “your money or your life” (YMYL), such as finance and health-related topics. In these niches, quality and accurate content are crucial because misleading information can have significant consequences for users.
Google takes YMYL content seriously and has stricter requirements for ranking such content in search results. To evaluate YMYL content, Google considers E-E-A-T, which stands for Experience, Expertise, Authoritativeness, and Trustworthiness.
Here’s a quick overview of how E-E-A-T is evaluated:
My Agency can Help You Make Money Online
Cashcow Videos - we create engaging faceless cashcow and business explainer videos that earn passive income.
Monetized Blogs - select from our list of ready-made niche blogs that are already approved for monetization.
Business or Website Traffic - using various digital marketing strategies, we drive massive amounts of targeted traffic to your website.
- Experience: Can the main author demonstrate real-world experience in the topic? Is their expertise evident in the article?
- Expertise: Is the main author considered an expert in their field? Are their credentials or qualifications clearly stated?
- Authoritativeness: Do industry professionals know and trust the author’s work? Is the author perceived as an authority in the field?
- Trustworthiness: This factor evaluates whether people can trust the author, the content, and the website to provide reliable and accurate information.
So when choosing a blog niche, it’s important to have a specific background in health or finance if you plan to blog in those niches. Hiring a primary writer with expertise in those areas can also be beneficial, but it may incur additional expenses, which might not be recommended for beginner bloggers.
Now, let’s explore the various lucrative blog niches and learn how to choose the perfect one for your blog.
Top 18 Blog Niches to Earn Money in 2024
1. Personal Finance Niche
When it comes to business, people are always willing to pay for solutions to their most pressing problems. The most significant pain points usually revolve around health, wealth, and relationships. This is precisely why the personal finance niche remains one of the most profitable areas for blogging.
It’s worth noting that personal finance is also highly popular within the realm of affiliate marketing. There are numerous lucrative affiliate programs available in the finance sector. However, it is crucial to acknowledge that this niche is highly competitive.
As a new blogger entering the personal finance space, it’s essential to niche down and find a specific area with the potential to rank well on search engines like Google.
Here are some sub niche ideas within personal finance:
- Tax (International or domestic)
- Managing debt
- Credit cards
- Understanding the stock market
- Real estate investing
- Investing in gold/silver
- Investing in commodities
- Mortgage advice
- FIRE (Financial Independence Retire Early)
To make your mark in this niche, consider combining one of these subniches with a specific target audience. For example, you could focus on “tax advice for digital nomads” or “investing in gold for stay-at-home moms.” This approach increases your chances of success.
Pros of the finance niche:
- Highly lucrative affiliate programs
- Potential for high earnings through display ads
Cons of the finance niche:
- Intense competition
- Your Money Your Life (YMYL) niche – you’ll need appropriate expertise, credentials, or background
2. Health, Fitness, and Well-Being Niche
Health is an area that concerns everyone, and it presents a multitude of problems to solve, some of which can be quite painful. People are constantly searching for advice on various ailments, as well as ways to lead healthier, longer, and more active lives. As a result, the health niche proves to be one of the most profitable blogging niches, especially when it comes to selling coaching programs and affiliate products.
However, there is a significant downside to consider. The proliferation of medical misinformation, fake health products, and scams has led Google to crack down on blogs that publish health-related content. In 2019, Google introduced the “Your Money Your Life” (YMYL) algorithm update. This update emphasizes that blogs addressing money or life topics (such as finance and health) must have the appropriate expertise to be ranked by Google.
If you possess the relevant background story, experience, or credentials, such as being a nurse, doctor, dietician, fitness coach, or psychologist, the health niche can indeed be highly profitable. However, if you lack the necessary expertise, it is advisable to explore other potential niches for your blog.
Here are some sub-niche ideas within the health and fitness niche:
- HIIT (high-intensity interval training)
- Running for beginners (“Couch to 5K”)
- Strength training for women
- Healthy Eating for busy mothers
Pros of the health and fitness niche:
- Great potential for selling coaching services and programs
- Diverse range of lucrative affiliate programs
- Potential for high earnings through display ads
- Possibility of expanding to other platforms like YouTube, Instagram, or developing a coaching app
Cons of the health and fitness niche:
- Intense competition
- Your Money Your Life (YMYL) niche – you’ll need appropriate expertise, credentials, or background
3. Dating and Relationships Niche
Relationships are another area of life that gives rise to numerous pain points. In fact, they constitute one of the three major pain point categories. Therefore, dating and relationships make for an excellent topic to build a profitable blog around.
Furthermore, the dating and relationships industry is continuously growing, with no signs of slowing down. According to Statista, the global online dating industry was estimated to reach 2.86 billion USD in 2022.
Here are some sub-niche ideas within the dating and relationships niche:
- Marriage guidance and counseling
- Dating advice for men from a woman’s perspective
- Dating advice for specific groups (e.g., Muslims, Christians, over-60s, nerds, etc.)
- Navigating divorce
- Building a healthy relationship
Pros of the dating and relationships niche:
- Dating and relationships are timeless topics, as they are essential human needs. People often search for related terms due to insecurities and uncertainties in this area.
- Potential for easy affiliate income through referrals to dating sites and relationship guidance courses
Cons of the dating and relationships niche:
- Can be challenging to find high-paying affiliates, as many dating sites offer free membership options
4. Food and Drink Niche
The pursuit of new culinary experiences and ways to enjoy food and drinks is a universal interest. This is why the food and drink niche has become one of the most profitable areas for blogging. Although it is a saturated niche, with thorough keyword research, you can still find promising sub-niches within it.
Food and drink content tends to perform well on social media platforms, so it’s beneficial to grow your presence on platforms like Instagram or Pinterest alongside your blog. Additionally, this niche lends itself well to creating a YouTube channel to demonstrate various cooking techniques and recipes.
Here are some sub-niche ideas within the food and drink niche:
- Specialty coffee (beans and brewing equipment)
- Craft beer and home brewing
- Grilling and BBQ
- Different world cuisines (such as Chinese, Mexican, Thai, or Vietnamese)
- Healthy eating for specific goals (weight loss, muscle gain, etc.) – overlaps with the health niche
- Preparing meals for specific diets (keto, paleo, Atkins, Mediterranean, carnivore, raw food diet, etc.)
Pros of the food and drink niche:
- Great potential for sponsored posts and display ads (e.g., through platforms like Ezoic or Mediavine)
- Wide range of affiliate opportunities (e.g., food prep products, ingredients, organic delivery boxes)
- Possibility of expanding to other channels like YouTube, Instagram, or Pinterest
- Easy to sell information products such as e-books or video courses (works best in specialized sub-niches rather than general recipes that can be found everywhere)
Cons of the food and drink niche:
- High competition
- Requires creativity to find your unique sub-niche
5. Education Niche
The COVID-19 pandemic led to a significant increase in the adoption of online education worldwide. Platforms like Coursera witnessed a surge in student registrations, with 20 million new registrations in 2021 alone.
The education niche offers great flexibility and opportunities. Whether you aspire to become an online English teacher, teach another language, or share knowledge in your specialized field, there is a place for you within the broad education niche.
Here are some sub-niche ideas within the education niche:
- ESL (English as a second language) training and guidance
- Resources for ESL teachers (or other types of teachers)
- College exam preparation assistance
- Advice on common college subjects such as science, math, history, or geography
- Guidance for Ph.D. students (e.g., thesis writing, research project design, handling Ph.D. stress)
- Assisting students in finding and enrolling in Master’s programs overseas (e.g., in Europe)
Pros of the education niche:
- Plenty of potentials to create your own digital educational products
- Multiple income streams are available, especially through online teaching
- Lucrative affiliate income opportunities
- Online education is one of the world’s fastest-growing sectors
Cons of the education niche:
- Some subjects may require a degree or relevant qualifications to teach
6. Travel Niche
The idea of turning your passion for travel into a profitable blog may sound like a dream come true. And while travel is indeed one of the most profitable blog niches, it is also highly competitive.
If you decide to pursue the travel niche, it’s crucial to choose a targeted sub-niche and conduct thorough keyword research to find the right entry point. Consider your competitors and identify what unique perspective or value you can bring to the table.
It’s important to note that the travel industry suffered significant setbacks during the COVID-19 pandemic, with many travel bloggers experiencing substantial drops in income. While it’s unlikely for such an event to occur on the same scale again, it’s essential to be aware of the volatility within the travel niche.
Here are some sub-niche ideas within the travel niche:
- Blogs focusing on a particular country or region (especially if you have firsthand experience)
- Slow travel
- Digital nomad lifestyle
- Adventure travel
- Luxury travel
- Solo travel
- Art hotel reviews
- Moving abroad advice and resources
Be creative and consider combining multiple sub-niches in unique ways. Before starting, conduct proper keyword research to assess the profit potential of your chosen topic.
Pros of the travel niche:
- A great choice if you are a frequent traveler who loves exploring new destinations
- Potential to become a destination specialist if you reside in an interesting location
- Numerous affiliate opportunities with lucrative programs (e.g., travel insurance, travel credit cards, airline and hotel affiliate programs, guided tours, and travel gear)
- Travel content performs well with display ads
- Potential for expansion to YouTube, Instagram, and Pinterest
Cons of the travel niche:
- High competition and potential saturation, require creativity to stand out
- Income may fluctuate seasonally, with more people traveling during the summer months
- Risk of catastrophic events impacting the industry and traffic (e.g., pandemics, political unrest, natural disasters)
7. Home Improvement Niche
Home Improvement has experienced a surge in popularity in recent years, especially with many people spending more time at home during the pandemic. As a result, Home Improvement has become one of the most profitable blog niches.
The Home Improvement niche offers a great combination of instructional guides and affiliate marketing opportunities. There is a lot to teach and a lot to sell within this niche.
Selling Home Improvement affiliate products naturally aligns with creating how-to guides, as readers are often in need of specific products to complete their Home Improvement projects.
If you enjoy Home Improvement and have a passion for home improvement, this niche might be a perfect fit for you.
Here are some sub-niche ideas within the Home Improvement niche:
- Restoring old furniture
- Building your own swimming pool
- Landscape gardening at home
Pros of the Home Improvement niche:
- The increased popularity of Home Improvement since the pandemic
- DIY Home Improvement enthusiasts are often ready to make purchases, making it ideal for affiliates
- The niche offers some of the most profitable affiliate programs
- Blogging about Home Improvement allows you to learn new skills and discover new products
Cons of the Home Improvement niche:
- It works best if you genuinely enjoy Home Improvement and have experience in it
- Display ad rates can be relatively low
8. Parenting Niche
Parenting has always been a popular niche for monetization, and this trend continues in the online space. New parents constantly seek expert resources to guide them through the challenges of raising children, making parenting one of the most profitable blog niches.
The broad range of topics within parenting provides ample opportunities for bloggers to specialize and cater to specific needs. Additionally, parenting is a niche that will always be relevant as long as humans have children.
Here are some subniche ideas within the parenting niche:
- Natural birth
- Pregnancy for first-timers
- Maternity fashion
- Traveling or moving abroad with kids
- Homeschooling advice (also overlaps with the education niche)
- Tips for handling difficult teenagers
- Remote work opportunities for stay-at-home parents
Pros of the parenting niche:
- Wide range of subniches available to cater to specific parenting topics
- Parenting is a timeless subject that will always be in demand
- Parents are willing to spend money on products and solutions for their children’s needs
- Great potential for earning through ads, affiliates, and selling information products
Cons of the parenting niche:
- It works best if you are a parent yourself, as it gives you authority and expertise
- Requires long-term commitment to see results
9. Marketing and Online Business Niche
The marketing and online business niche encompasses various aspects of digital marketing, e-commerce, side hustles, and blogging. While it is a competitive niche, there are still opportunities to build a successful blogging presence by identifying unique gaps in the market.
One significant advantage of the digital marketing niche is the abundance of affiliate programs for software, many of which offer high commissions. Additionally, there is great potential for creating informational products to teach people about different aspects of online marketing.
Combining instructional how-to guides with affiliate product reviews is a winning strategy for profitable blogging within the digital marketing niche.
Here are some subniche ideas within the marketing and online business niche:
- Email marketing
- Building a side hustle
- Dropshipping (e.g., teaching people how to do it)
- Writing online/blogging
- Copywriting for specific industries (lawyers, real estate agents, accountants, etc.)
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Accounting for online businesses
- Mastering specific platforms (YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok, etc.)
- Video editing
- Personal branding
- Selling Notion templates and teaching people how to create their own
Pros of the marketing and online business niche:
- Numerous software-as-a-service (SaaS) tools with high affiliate commissions
- Potential to create your own products and teach various aspects of digital marketing
- Easy expansion into other platforms, particularly YouTube
- Diverse income streams, including ads, affiliates, and product sales
Cons of the marketing and online business niche:
- The wide range of subtopics can be overwhelming, so niche down and find a unique angle to stand out
- High competition requires finding a specific focus area to differentiate yourself from others in the niche.
10. Science and Technology Niche
The science and technology niche is an exciting field with great potential for future demand. Whether you choose to write about consumer electronics or cutting-edge advances in biotechnology, it’s important to consider potential monetization strategies.
In newer and less established science-related niches, common monetization methods like ads or affiliates may not be as viable. Therefore, thorough research of potential subniches is crucial before diving in.
Thinking outside the box can be necessary, such as selling scientific reports or white papers, or creating info products that make the latest science developments accessible to the mainstream.
While consumer electronics is a more saturated niche, it offers easier monetization opportunities through affiliate income. Many consumer electronics affiliates earn through programs like Amazon Affiliate, although the commission rates have been decreasing in recent years.
Here are some subniche ideas within the science and technology niche:
- Cameras and webcams
- Artificial intelligence tools
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- New trends in science (e.g., gene editing)
Pros of the science and technology niche:
- Potential for exciting future developments, allowing you to establish your blog as an expert voice early on
- Potential for lucrative referral partnerships
- Affiliate income potential, especially when focusing on consumer technology like cameras or laptops
Cons of the science and technology niche:
- Some areas may not have established affiliate programs yet, requiring creativity in developing your own referral partnerships with relevant businesses
- Many electronic goods are sold through Amazon, which currently offers lower commission rates
11. Outdoor Lifestyle Niche
The outdoor lifestyle niche is experiencing rapid growth, particularly in the aftermath of the pandemic when people are spending more time outdoors. There is also an increasing trend towards a survivalist way of life, which presents interesting niche ideas. Overall, the outdoor lifestyle niche is evergreen, although traffic for some topics may be seasonal, such as camping during the summer months.
Here are some subniche ideas within the outdoor lifestyle niche:
- Camping advice and gear
- Mountaineering equipment
- Survival tips and resources
- Cooking in the wild
- Hiking boots and gear
- Growing vegetables
Monetization within this niche can be achieved through a combination of how-to guides and review posts. Supplementing your blog with other mediums like creating YouTube video versions of the how-to guides can also be beneficial. If you enjoy outdoor photography, incorporating original images into your blog posts or building an Instagram presence offers great potential.
Pros of the outdoor lifestyle niche:
- Wide range of potential topics to cover
- Evergreen nature of the niche
- Increased interest in outdoor activities post-pandemic
- Plenty of opportunities for monetization, including creating information products
Cons of the outdoor lifestyle niche:
- Some subniches may be seasonal, affecting traffic and monetization during certain times
12. Video Gaming Niche
Blogging about video gaming provides an excellent opportunity to monetize your hobby or passion. Fans of specific video games often become deeply engaged with the game’s universe, creating the potential for return visitors to your site.
However, due to the broad nature of video games topic, it is essential to niche down and focus. Trying to cover various aspects of different video games and systems can make it challenging to rank on search engines like Google. Publishing content on a hyper-specific topic is crucial for building a loyal audience around your blog.
Here are some subniche ideas within the video gaming niche:
- Action games
- First-person shooters
- Retro gaming (e.g., arcade games)
- MMORPGs (e.g., World of Warcraft)
- Portable gaming (e.g., GameBoy)
- Gaming for specific systems (e.g., N64, PlayStation, Wii)
Pros of the video gaming niche:
- Good potential for monetization through affiliate programs for games, gaming platforms, and related equipment
- A passionate fanbase leads to a high number of return visitors when you niche down effectively
- Ideal if you enjoy gaming as a personal hobby
Cons of the video gaming niche:
- Display ads have low CPC (cost per click) rates
- Highly competitive, requiring a strong niche focus to stand out
13. Making Money Niche
Blogging about making money offers an exciting opportunity to share strategies, tips, and insights on generating income. Whether it’s through entrepreneurship, freelancing, investing, or other money-making methods, there’s a vast audience eager to learn and explore this niche.
To effectively cover the making money niche, it’s crucial to provide valuable and actionable content that resonates with your audience’s goals and aspirations.
Here are some subniche ideas within the making money niche:
- Passive income strategies
- Online business and entrepreneurship
- Investment Tips and Strategies
- Side hustles and Gig economy
- Real estate investing
- Personal finance management
Pros of the making money niche:
- Potential for monetization through affiliate marketing, sponsored content, and selling digital products or courses
- Strong demand and a large audience interested in improving their financial situation
- Opportunity to establish yourself as an expert in the field
Cons of the making money niche:
- High competition, requiring niche specialization and unique angles to stand out
- The need for up-to-date knowledge and continuous research to provide valuable insights to your audience
14. Movie & TV Reviews Niche
Blogging about movie and TV reviews allows you to share your thoughts and opinions on the latest releases, classic films, and popular TV shows. This niche attracts a passionate audience of entertainment enthusiasts who seek recommendations, analysis, and discussions about their favorite media.
To excel in the movie and TV reviews niche, it’s essential to provide insightful and well-written content that engages your readers and sparks conversations.
Here are some subniche ideas within the movie and TV reviews niche:
- Film reviews by genre (e.g., action, comedy, drama)
- TV show recaps and analysis
- Classic movie reviews
- Upcoming movie previews and predictions
- Top 10 lists (e.g., best sci-fi movies, must-watch TV shows)
- Celebrity news and interviews
Pros of the movie and TV reviews niche:
- Opportunities for partnerships with movie studios, streaming platforms, and other entertainment companies
- Engaged and passionate audience, leading to high interaction and discussion on your blog
- Potential for monetization through sponsored reviews, affiliate marketing, and display advertising
Cons of the movie and TV reviews niche:
- The need to stay updated with the latest releases and trends in the entertainment industry
- Strong competition from established review websites and blogs, requiring a unique voice and perspective to stand out
15. Education Niche
Blogging about education allows you to share knowledge, insights, and resources to help students, parents, and educators navigate the world of learning. This niche covers a wide range of topics, from study tips and tutoring advice to educational technology and curriculum reviews.
To establish yourself in the education niche, it’s important to provide valuable and informative content that addresses the needs and challenges of your target audience.
Here are some subniche ideas within the education niche:
Study skills and exam preparation Online learning and e-courses College admissions guidance Early childhood education Special education resources Education technology reviews
Pros of the education niche:
- Potential for collaboration with educational institutions, tutoring services, and online learning platforms
- Constant demand for educational resources and guidance
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on students’ lives
Cons of the education niche:
- Requires continuous research and staying up-to-date with the evolving educational landscape
- Highly specialized topics may attract a smaller audience but can lead to a loyal and engaged readership
16. Do It Yourself (DIY) Niche
Blogging about DIY projects and crafts allows you to share creative ideas, step-by-step tutorials, and inspiration for individuals looking to embark on hands-on projects. This niche appeals to a wide audience interested in home improvement, crafting, upcycling, and various DIY activities.
To succeed in the DIY niche, it’s important to provide clear instructions, high-quality visuals, and engaging content that sparks readers’ creativity.
Here are some subniche ideas within the DIY niche:
Home decor and interior design DIY furniture building Crafting and scrapbooking Gardening and landscaping DIY fashion and accessories Upcycling and repurposing projects
Pros of the DIY niche:
- Potential for collaboration with brands offering DIY tools, materials, and supplies
- Engaged and enthusiastic audience eager to learn new projects and techniques
- Opportunity to build a strong community of DIY enthusiasts
Cons of the DIY niche:
- Seasonality in certain subniches (e.g., gardening projects)
- Requires hands-on experience and ability to create detailed tutorials and guides
17. How-to Guides/Tutorials Niche
Blogging about how-to guides and tutorials provides valuable information and step-by-step instructions on various topics, helping readers learn new skills, solve problems, and accomplish tasks. This niche caters to a broad audience looking for practical guidance and expert advice.
To excel in the how-to guides/tutorials niche, it’s crucial to provide clear and comprehensive instructions, accompanied by visuals or videos whenever applicable.
Here are some subniche ideas within the how-to guides/tutorials niche:
Technology tutorials (e.g., software, smartphone usage) Cooking and recipe tutorials Fitness and workout routines Photography tips and techniques Art and crafts tutorials Language learning guides
Pros of the how-to guides/tutorials niche:
- Evergreen content with long-term relevance and potential for continuous traffic
- Opportunities for collaboration with brands offering relevant products and services
- Ability to establish yourself as an expert and build trust with your audience
Cons of the how-to guides/tutorials niche:
- Requires in-depth knowledge and expertise in the topics covered
- Competition from established tutorial websites and video platforms, requiring unique angles and quality content to stand out
18. Digital Marketing Niche
Digital marketing is a rapidly evolving field that encompasses various strategies and techniques to promote products, services, or brands online. It involves utilizing digital channels such as websites, social media, search engines, email marketing, and more to reach and engage with target audiences. Blogging about digital marketing offers a wide range of subtopics and niches to explore. Here are a few examples:
- Social media marketing: Focus on strategies, tips, and case studies related to leveraging social media platforms for business growth and brand awareness.
- Search engine optimization (SEO): Provide insights, guides, and best practices on optimizing websites to improve organic search rankings and drive targeted traffic.
- Content marketing: Share valuable information on creating and distributing compelling content to attract and engage audiences, ultimately driving conversions and brand loyalty.
- Email marketing: Explore effective email marketing strategies, list building techniques, and email automation to maximize customer engagement and drive conversions.
- Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising: Cover topics related to running effective ad campaigns on platforms like Google Ads or social media ads, including bidding strategies, ad copywriting, and campaign optimization.
- Affiliate marketing: Discuss the ins and outs of affiliate marketing, including choosing the right products to promote, building affiliate partnerships, and optimizing affiliate campaigns for revenue generation.
Digital marketing is a dynamic niche with endless opportunities for growth and monetization. Stay up to date with industry trends, experiment with different strategies, and provide valuable insights to your audience to establish your blog as a go-to resource in the digital marketing realm.
The Best Way to Choose a Profitable Blog Niche
For niches like finance, law, or health, having a primary author with the right expertise and qualifications is crucial. However, for other niches, it’s advisable to choose a profitable niche that aligns with your personal experience and interests.
- It makes blogging more enjoyable when you’re passionate about the topic.
- To rank high on Google, you’ll need to consistently publish content for a significant period, so staying motivated is essential.
To find a profitable niche that resonates with you, start by brainstorming all possible topics based on your interests, hobbies, work experience, qualifications, and life experiences. Consider problems you’ve solved or transformations you’ve undergone that could be valuable to others.
For example, if you’ve achieved a personal transformation like losing weight or transitioning from a corporate job to travel, those experiences could form the basis of a blogging niche. Additionally, skills like home gardening or budget cooking can also be potential niche ideas.
After brainstorming, research online to see if others are blogging about similar topics and how they monetize their blogs. Look for niches with a range of affiliate programs, advertising potential, and opportunities to sell information products.
Competition is common in profitable niches, but with strategic keyword research and a unique angle based on your experiences, you can find underserved subniches. Building your personal brand alongside the niche can also make your blog stand out.
The most profitable blogging niches may be competitive, but by carefully considering your interests and experiences, conducting thorough research, and finding unique angles within those niches, you can still find success. Remember to prioritize quality content and consider the guidelines for YMYL topics when choosing a niche.